FEP sample bag, FEP gas sample bag, Chemical liquid sample bag,FEP
FEP gas sample bags with PTFE valve.
The product has excellent corrosion resistance.
Fluoropolymer film (FEP) is chemically inert and possesses super
strength and toughness. It has a stronger ability to resist gas
permeation than any other films. It can be used in applications
such as collecting corrosive gases and ensure sample integrity
Note: if you need any products, please kindly contact with us directly
by email,not leave message here. Then we can get your email soon
and reply you .
thanks for your understanding !
1.Avoid filling pressure higher than 1000Pa. Fill gas until the bag
is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it
using your finger.
2. A latex or silicon rubber hose should be used to connect to the
analytical instrument from the gas sample bag; meanwhile a clamp
can be used to control the flow.
3. A needle can be used to draw gas sample or draw vacuum through
the cap that is located on the top of valve.
4. PTFE valve has on/off function. It controls the flow. Turn the
handle up along the axis to open the valve, turn 90 degree to shut
off the valve.
5. The valve is made of PTFE. It can handle corrosive inorganic or
6. The shaft can be connected to vacuum pump through a hose.
7. Before use, flush sampling bags three times with the gas you
want to fill.
8. Working temperatures should be -20 °C to 60 °C.
9. Keep away from flame and high temperature when filling and
storage. Avoid contacting sharp stuff.
Specifications: 0.5L, 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5L, 8L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 30L,and 40L
Single PTFE valve
patented product, fast on/off, superb sealing and suitable for
ultra low sampling and analysis.
Tips for ordering:
1.Understand the nature of the gas you are going to fill, the
select a suitable bag.
2.Please read instructions carefully to ensure operation correctly.
3.Clamps and hoses are optional. Order them according to your need.
4.Catalogue number is unique in our database. The suffix –x stands
for the volume of a bag, e.g.,